Following last year’s success, we are running “The Point at Polzeath goes to the Alps”
For those of us who will not get to the Alps this winter (or those of you who just love the food) – we will feature a range of Alpine favourites on our specials board throughout the week
- From the classic “Tartiflette” and Croque Madame, Baked Vacherin Mont d’Or with rosemary, white wine and baguette, Fillet of beef tartare with rocket and french fries to French Onion Soup from the French Alps
- Rosti (and venison sausage) from the Swiss Alps
- Veal with lemon hollandaise from the Austrian Alps
- We will also feature Italian/Swiss inspired Calzone with salami, gruyere and mozzarella
Valentines Day Sunday 3 course Roast £20 adult, £10 for children – have a free swim on us.
We are open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner*, please click for Restaurant and Bar Opening Hours
*apart from Sunday night
If you are not a member, you can buy daily or weekly passes for the pool and gym. Classes are extra at £5 a class. Our extensive Class Timetable will run as normal, the Pool Timetable is slightly adjusted. We cannot guarantee the weather, but we can guarantee a warm pool and fun, friendly instructors: we insist that exercise must be fun
Our popular junior golf coaching holiday programme will run on Tuesday and Thursday, please remember to sign up as it can get very busy.
Last Minute Self Catering Holidays
We still have availability in some of the cottages and our new apartments. You can have a fabulous good value holidays as the prices are at their lowest. We cannot guarantee the weather, but we have a warm pool, a fabulous new studio for a huge range of classed and a gym packed full of equipment. Please call the rentals team for more information.
February Half Term Holiday Offer
Book a week in any of our accommodation, get access to
- unlimited classes for £10, normally £5 per class (subject to availability)
- book 2 PT sessions, pay for one (subject to availability)
- play unlimited golf for £40 (normally £20 per round)