The Point welcomes new members regardless of ability. All memberships run from 1st April 2023 to 31st March 2024.
Our joining process is easy and quick and you can play from the day you take out your membership. Please contact our Golf Manager Libby for more information.
Why become a member at The Point?
- Playing golf regularly on what we hope will soon be the best parkland course in Cornwall, following a 10-year investment programme
- All members are welcome to play in all competitions and are actively encouraged to become involved in events both fun and competitive.
- Online tee booking facility and member portal
- We organise many open events and competitions, as well as fun informal 9 and 18 hole roll-ups enabling golfers of all ages and abilities to take part. We pride ourselves on an inclusive environment both on-course and in the clubhouse.
- Members discount on golf buggies (18 years +)
- Invite Guests – as an adult member you are entitled to introduce up to 3 guests at any one time at discounted rates
- The opportunity to take out a discounted Health Club membership (joint Golf & Leisure Membership, see below).
- Members discount card for the bar and restaurant (terms apply)
Would like to try before committing?
Please come and play a round on us and see for yourself.
*Valid only for pre-booked Tee times, subject to availability, terms apply
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES & FEES
Full Single Golf – £690
Full Single Golf and Health Club – £1050
Full Joint Golf – £1200 (couple living at same address)
Full Joint Golf and Health Club – £1900
Family Golf – £1500 (parents and children in full-time education and under 25)
Family Golf and Health Club – £2000
Country Golf membership – £465 (main residence outside of Cornwall)
Country Golf and Health Club – £800
Country Family Golf – £1200 (main residence outside Cornwall & children in full time education and under 25)
Country Family Golf and Health Club – £2000 (as above)
Cornish Resident Golf – £400 (full member of another Club in Cornwall)
Cornish Resident Golf and Health Club – £750
Off Peak – £400 (7 day membership, after 2pm June – August, after 12pm September – May. Playing outside these time periods, will incur a £7.50 per round fee)
Off Peak Golf and Health Club – £750
Intermediate – £350 (under 27 and not in education)
Student Golf – £220 (under 25 / full time education)
Junior – £100 (18 and under)
Direct Debit (subject to 12 months contract) are available. Direct Debit rates can be viewed here.
We currently have no joining fee. All subscription rates are inclusive of VAT, but exclude affiliation fees*.
Mens Fees – £24.60 (England Golf – £9.50 / CGU – £11 + VAT)
Ladies Fees – £22.80 (England Golf – £9.00 / CLCGA – £9.50 + VAT)
*Different affiliation fees may apply to your membership. Please enquire with the office team.