Stunning Luxury Eco Cabins Now Available to Purchase
17 modular eco cabins now available for purchase and ready to move in from Easter 2024.
With four cabins already sold, there are two cabins available for purchase as is, and the remaining plots are ready for custom, bespoke builds.
Sustainability and design is woven into the very core of Koto designs. Drawing inspiration from Scandinavian style and ethos, Koto aims to create the opportunity for people to immerse themselves in nature from the comfort of a unique, minimal, eco-friendly cabin designed exclusively for The Point.
The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabins have been thoughtfully designed to blend into the landscape. Built almost entirely from sustainably sourced timber they are clad in blackened British larch, a naturally durable softwood, whilst the grass pitched roofs merge with the surrounding grasslands. Floor to ceiling sliding doors flood the open-plan living areas with light, and connect them to secluded, decked courtyards to make the most of the sea air and views of the coast and countryside.
- Exclusive development of just 17 bespoke-built eco cabins
- Designed by leading Architects, Koto
- Fully furnished with interior upgrade packages available
- Large private decking overlooking stunning views
- Over 240 acres of landscaped grounds
- Excellent income potential with our fully managed sublet service
- Just 5 minutes walk to bar & restaurant on site
- Only 15 minutes walk to Polzeath Beach
- No Council Tax, stamp duty or conveyancing fees to pay
- Full golf club membership
- Unlimited access to all health club facilities
- Access to a range of onsite activities, including Padel & Tennis courts, as well as a range of fitness classes (bookable for a fee)
Each cabin has been carefully placed to ensure the best views whilst maintaining privacy. The retreat is set in 5 acres of sympathetically landscaped grasslands designed by Cornwall-based, gold medal garden designer at the Royal Horticultural Society’s Chelsea Flower Show, Darren Hawkes. The development is focussed on quality of landscape, open space and increasing biodiversity in a way that blends with the broader area.
Darren has created a design using cut-through walkways, spaces defined by the length of the grasses, and seeding margins with wildflowers of local provenance which will create a calm and intriguing journey for guests. The site incorporates 400 metres of Cornish stone walling, with landscaped spaces planted with trees, shrubs, indigenous plants and grasses maintained by the team at The Point.
The Koto modular cabins are constructed off site, before being delivered and installed on The Point site. The Koto design team will work with you to curate an interior and furniture package that is personal to you. Chosen from their interior design brand partners, providing high quality, natural and durable products, ensuring lasting quality and timeless designs.
Owners will benefit from members’ access to the facilities at The Point.
Read our interview with Koto Design’s co-founders, Theo Dales, Johnathon and Zoe Little, where we unravel the inspiration, innovation, and harmonious blend of design and nature that define this extraordinary collaboration.