The Point at Polzeath
Situated on Farmhouse Lane, Godolphin is a light and warm detached 4 bedroom property set in the middle of a large, private and fenced garden. Within walking distance from the restaurant, tennis courts, health club and golf course.
Sunday start, please call the office if you require flexible arrival/departure days outside of main holidays.
Please click on your preferred arrival and departure dates in the availability calendar below for the price.
Godolphin is a bright and well maintained traditional family holiday home. Comfortably sleeping 7 people, a pull out bed in the fourth bedroom the property can used to accommodate 8 people and represents great value. The front door opens to a generous tiled hall way with doors to a large open plan living/dining area and a separate kitchen. French doors lead from the open plan living room to a south facing patio and garden, ideal for those long summer evenings.
A large conservatory provides additional seating and is perfect space for family games, puzzles and card games.The utility room off the kitchen has a separate entrance ideal for wet walking gear and the property also boasts a separate cloakroom with a shower on the ground floor.
In the garage there is table tennis which is also large enough to store golf clubs, surf boards and wetsuits.
• large tiled entrance hallway, pay phone
• open plan dining/living room freeview TV, DVD player, music system, family board games
• conservatory with additional seating
• kitchen with new induction hob, double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
• utility room with microwave, sink, washing machine and tumble dryer, traditional ceiling mounted pulley clothes airer
• cloak room with walk-in shower
• bedroom 1: king size bed with en-suite bathroom with overhead shower, flat screen TV
• bedroom 2: king size bed
• bedroom 3: twin
• bedroom 4: single with pull-out bed (extra linen charge when in use)
• family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• large private garden with mature planting and patio with BBQ
• garage accessed from garden with table tennis and storage area
• garden tap
• Wifi (high speed/infinity broadband from November 2018)
• Free leisure membership
• Linen included (please bring beach and pool towels)
• No pets
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Analytics cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.