The Point at Polzeath
Situated on Farmhouse Lane, Godolphin is a light and warm detached 4 bedroom property set in the middle of a large, private and fenced garden. Within walking distance from the restaurant, tennis courts, health club and golf course.
Sunday start, please call the office if you require flexible arrival/departure days outside of main holidays.
Please click on your preferred arrival and departure dates in the availability calendar below for the price.
Godolphin is a bright and well maintained traditional family holiday home. Comfortably sleeping 7 people, a pull out bed in the fourth bedroom the property can used to accommodate 8 people and represents great value. The front door opens to a generous tiled hall way with doors to a large open plan living/dining area and a separate kitchen. French doors lead from the open plan living room to a south facing patio and garden, ideal for those long summer evenings.
A large conservatory provides additional seating and is perfect space for family games, puzzles and card games.The utility room off the kitchen has a separate entrance ideal for wet walking gear and the property also boasts a separate cloakroom with a shower on the ground floor.
In the garage there is table tennis which is also large enough to store golf clubs, surf boards and wetsuits.
• large tiled entrance hallway, pay phone
• open plan dining/living room freeview TV, DVD player, music system, family board games
• conservatory with additional seating
• kitchen with new induction hob, double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
• utility room with microwave, sink, washing machine and tumble dryer, traditional ceiling mounted pulley clothes airer
• cloak room with walk-in shower
• bedroom 1: king size bed with en-suite bathroom with overhead shower, flat screen TV
• bedroom 2: king size bed
• bedroom 3: twin
• bedroom 4: single with pull-out bed (extra linen charge when in use)
• family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• large private garden with mature planting and patio with BBQ
• garage accessed from garden with table tennis and storage area
• garden tap
• Wifi (high speed/infinity broadband from November 2018)
• Free leisure membership
• Linen included (please bring beach and pool towels)
• No pets